Learn More Register Log in

Shipping, Fees, and Returns

Everything you need to know before you sell an item – or send one back.

In this section, you’ll find important details on our shipping policy, returns policy, ReRUNS Fees, and charitable giving. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!

How Shipping Works For Buyers

When you make a purchase through ReRUNS, you will be charged the price of that item, plus a flat shipping rate of $2.99 per item.

How Shipping Works For Sellers

Once the buyer pays for their items and shipping, the seller will be able to generate a pre-printed shipping label, attach it to their package, and mail it from their local post office. Shipping costs up to $2.99 are paid by the buyer. Anything above that cost will be the responsibility of the seller. The additional cost will be deducted from the seller’s earnings.

We encourage you to review the suggested weight chart in order to help determine the listing price of your items.

Methods of Shipping

At ReRUNS, our preferred method of shipping is through the United States Postal Service (USPS) using First Class and Priority Mail services. Please use the following information to best select your ReRUNS shipping label when preparing your items for shipment.

  • First Class: The best-priced service offered through the USPS for mail up to13 oz. First Class estimated delivery time is approximately 2 to 3 business days.
  • Priority Mail: This mail service is offered for packages weighing 13.1 oz. to 5 lbs. Shipping prices start at $6.70. Priority Mail estimated delivery time is approximately 2 to 3 business days.

ReRUNS Fees and Charitable Giving

For each item sold, ReRUNS collects 20% of the sale price (the listed price before shipping), and the seller receives the remaining 80% of the sale price. ReRUNS will donate a portion of our proceeds from each item sold to the seller’s chosen charity. We will determine additional charitable donations on a quarterly basis.

Our Return Policy

At ReRUNS, all sales are considered final. However, we review every contested purchase on a case-by-case basis to determine if a return is warranted. While we will not accept a return because an item does not fit or is no longer wanted, there are other cases where returns are permitted – such as when a purchased item is not as described, or the wrong item is shipped.

In cases where a purchase is contested, the buyer has three days to report a problem. After talking with both the buyer and seller, ReRUNS will determine if a return is warranted. If we determine that return is warranted, we will work with the buyer to return the item and issue a full refund.